High Risk Transport Training
In this course you would learn the follwoing:
- Route Planning and Analysis
- Concept and Principals of High Risk Transport
- Weapon Retention and Disarm
- Defensive Tactics
- High Risk Transport Operations: Arrival and Departure procedures, Down Vehicle Drills, Screening lanes and blocking intersections, communications, and carjacking avoidance.
- Basic and Intermediate Defensive Driving: Hands-on training using Vans, Crown Vics or SUVs in simulated high-threat environments including preserving the vehicle, vehicle recovery and self-recovery in various situations.
- Evasive Driving Skills: Collision avoidance; decision making drills, braking techniques, and skid control maneuvers.
- Ramming / Blow Through Techniques: Techniques to counter roadblocks, funneling, and carjacking.
- Counter Ambush Drills: Cover scenarios, vehicular break contact, Immediate Action Drills.
- Staggered Vehicle Formations and Direction Changes
- Down Man Takeover Drills: Vehicle recovery with driver incapacitated.
- Using a Vehicle for cover: Locations on the vehicle for maximum protection.
- Static and Mobile vehicle Counter Ambush Drills: Utilizing blank ammunition conducting necessary maneuvers.
- Force on Force Counter Ambush Tactics: Reinforcing the tactics and techniques needed while in opposition force scenario.
- Moving inmates/suspect or personnel from a downed vehicle in both mechanical (admin) failure and ambush scenarios.
- React to Ambush in both mounted and dismounted positions. Identifying and moving to safe havens and rally points.
- Isolated Vehicle procedures
- Hostile environment anti ambush techniques
- Duty Belt
- Mock Weapon
- Agency Handcuffs
- Athletic Wear
This class includes high impact physical training. Attendees should be in good to excellent physical condition.
Cost: $500.00 Per Student
Length: 24 Hours
Cost: $400.00 Per Student
Length: 24 Hours
Register For This Course Now!
Locations & Dates
At the moment, there are currently no scheduled date or times for this specific course.
Please contact us to host a class or if you’d like to learn when the next class is scheduled.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Let us know what you’re exactly looking for, it’s likely we can meet your needs.
We’ve helped thousands of students achieve their training needs. Have your own testimonial you’d like to submit?